Popular Post

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

tuesday remix

hello, everybody! it's tuesday and that means it's time to remix! this week's item is a bright coral-colored wrap dress that megan didn't want anymore, for whatever reason, and handed it down to me. i am a lucky gal to have a sister that does this a lot! she does all this shopping and, sooner or later, i reap the benefits! anyway, i haven't worn it since she gave it to me over a month ago, so i thought i would try my hand at styling it a few different ways. let me know what you think!

the item:



outfit one: grey scale




sweater- H&M
necklace- vintage, thrifted
shoes- madden girl
socks- target

outfit two: lighten up




scarf- megan gave this to me too!
shoes- madden girl
tights- target
bangle bracelets- ???

outfit three: different shades




vest- UO
necklace- thrifted
shoes- F21

i hope you're having a great day!!!

happy remixing!


xoxo, nora bird















No comments:

Post a Comment