Popular Post

Monday, August 1, 2011

inspiration monday: my evil twin

you thought the sketch comedy stylings of two birds were over, didn't you? too bad...you get to read yet one more dumb idea nora and i thought was hilarious. it all started with a stupid pimple...now here's where i get embarrassed. it was mine. and it wasn't on my face. ok, that makes it sound worse that it was....it was on my hip, and i'm still not convinced it was a pimple. i don't get body pimples...honest! anyways, enough of the embarrassing details. long story short, i asked nora what she thought it was, and she told me it was my parasitic twin. you know what i'm talking about, right? when people find tumors with hair and teeth in them...so weird. so, of course nora and i had to make a sketch about it. where my parasitic twin is also a fashion blogger, and every time you see a picture of me, you also see my parasitic twin, toes pointed in, hands on hips, wearing a top knot (all the while attached to my hip). at the end of each post, i have to say where i bought my clothes, and also what the twin is wearing. "parasitic twin's dress, c/o modcloth." because of course my parasitic twin would get free clothes from modcloth.

my parasitic twin decided not to participate in today's inspiration monday. she just doesn't look good in rompers. but nora and i did....so here's our takes.

the inspiration:
alexa chung
megan bird



romper ~ target
wrap ~ vintage, thrifted
shoes ~ thrifted
necklace ~ vintage, thrifted
earrings ~ kohls
headband ~ claire's

nora bird




romper ~ MODA International, thrifted
shirt ~ vintage, thrifted
shoes ~ Bamboo, Heartbreaker

we are excited to see how you were inspired!!!

xoxo, two birds










No comments:

Post a Comment