Popular Post

Thursday, March 3, 2011

new loves and old friends

i was cleaning my room last night...a task that gets harder and harder each time i go shopping. seriously, does anyone else have this problem? oooh, poor me, i have too many clothes! they don't all fit in my closet! ha, if only everyone's problems were that easy! anyways – i was cleaning my closet, and as it usually happens when i do this, i find "new" things that i have completely forgotten about. i bought this vintage skirt at this amazing sale at a synagogue in minneapolis. they have this sale every year; it starts at noon on a sunday, and let me tell you, there is a line around the block to get in. it's crazy, but i go every year. among other things that i had to have, i found this colorful skirt. i have never worn it as a skirt...i think it's too long for me. but as a dress, i'm in love with it! today i decided to pair it up with a new sweater that my sisters got me for my birthday. i don't know how flattering this sweater is, but i don't care. i love anything belted, and this belt especially makes me happy.

 
 
new loves:
sweater ~ F21
boots ~ ? i don't remember!
socks ~ Target
earrings ~ swap find

old friends:
skirt/dress ~ vintage, thrifted from an awesome sale

do you have anything in your closets that you've forgotten about???

xoxo,
megan bird

No comments:

Post a Comment