Popular Post

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

new loves and old friends-the vintage skirt edition

so, my daughter took an extra long afternoon nap yesterday and i took advantage of the time to do a little photo shoot. i decided to take all of my vintage skirts out of my closet (who knew i had so many? not me!) and style each one for a new loves and old friends post. i will post one every day or so until i am out of pictures. fun, right? the first skirt i wore is bright and fun and spring-y and...yellow? i know, i know! i said i never wear yellow and now i can't seem to stop! i love the big pockets on this skirt, too. let me know what you think!






old friends

skirt- vintage, thrifted
belt- vintage, thrifted


new loves

blouse- tara jarmon for target
shoes- delicious, $9.98 store


xoxo, nora bird








No comments:

Post a Comment