Popular Post

Monday, February 14, 2011

inspiration monday

i'm doing something a little different today. instead of the normal clothing inspiration, i want to show you who inspires me in life. to honor valentines day, these are all the inspiring loves of my life.

my number one amazing main man

what can i say, they make me happy!

 my family

the best in-laws in the world

 my furry baby

i have the best friends and family in the world. they support me, make me laugh, let me cry, tell me when i'm dumb, tell me when i'm smart, love me, like me and sometimes not like me (but still always love me). happy valentines day to everyone! i hope you are surrounded by as much love as i am.

and since i didn't actually do an inspiration photo today, here is what i'm wearing. i tried to be pink and love inspired!






happy valentines day, all!

xoxo,
megan bird





No comments:

Post a Comment