Popular Post

Monday, February 7, 2011

fab in february: week one

i love a good challenge! hope and melissa are challenging bloggers to list three positive things about themselves every monday in february. not too shabby, i can think of 12 things, right?

1. i'm funny. put me in front of just my friends and family (ok, mostly family. ok, just my sisters) and i'm a regular stand-up comedian. i think i'm quite funny, and even if i'm not, i at least have a very good sense of humor. i can laugh at myself, and if it makes other people smile, i will let them laugh at me, too.

2. i am a very good mom. sure, there are times when i don't feel like the best mom. but at the end of the day, my kids love me, they are well behaved and they know right from wrong. they are very accepting of everyone and would never purposely try to hurt other's feelings. plus they are goofy and fun and wildly smart. i know i can't take credit for all of that, but i will take credit for some!
3. i am a good listener. and a good problem solver. but most of the time, the problem is solved by listening. i take pride in the fact that people come to me when they need advice or just a shoulder to cry on.
ok, i know...this picture has nothing to do with me being a good listener. i just wanted to pretend that just once, john corbet came to me for some sound advice...

how about you? what do you love about yourself? i bet there's more than you think!

xoxo,
megan bird

No comments:

Post a Comment