Popular Post

Monday, January 31, 2011

inspiration monday

i got my new tripod this weekend! and it was just in time, as chris was working the wee hours of the morning today, i had to take these pics all by myself. i love my new tripod...if only my camera was equipped to use a remote, i'd be set!!

my inspiration today is the beautiful selita ebanks, of victoria's secret fame. i love this elegant, yet casual look. and who doesn't love a good boyfriend blazer?

and here is my take: 

i love this necklace. i couldn't capture it quite right, but the "letter" inside the "envelope" says, "j'taime"



happy monday, all!
xoxo,
megan bird

blazer ~ Target
jeggings & tank ~ H&M
belt ~ thrifted
shoes ~ Nine West via Marshalls
earrings ~ Kohls
necklace ~ gift from my baby sister via Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment