Popular Post

Thursday, December 30, 2010

custom

sure, the gift giving holidays are over...but that doesn't mean you can't start shopping for next year! one of my favorite things to give is custom gifts. i spend a lot of time finding the perfect gifts for people. so what better to give than customizable jewelry. here are a few of my favorites. 

p.s. these would also make perfect valentine's, birthday, anniversary or mother's day gifts!

who doesn't want to look at their kids all day long?
photo charm pendants
one of my favorite books...
personalized frame necklace
where do you live?
personalized map pendant
a single rose can be my garden...
typewriter rose pendant
the key to my heart...
monogram skeleton key necklace
family tree.
layered family tree necklace
two birds =)
custom anniversary necklace
what's my name?
acrylic name necklace
stop the presses
letterpress necklace
romancing the stone
family tree birthstone necklace
i don't know a mother, girlfriend, wife or best friend who wouldn't want one of these. go ahead, start shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment