Popular Post

Friday, December 10, 2010

chilly

i was freezing when i got out of bed this morning! and since then i have not been able to warm up. i don't know what my problem is. the heat is on full blast, i have plenty of clothes on, i have a nice warm cup of coffee. still...so...cold. i took my daughter back into bed with me so we could snuggle but she was not having it. she just wanted to play! so now i am just sitting here imagining all the things i would like to have here to warm me up...

i would like my hubby to be home from work to snuggle with me...

i would rather enjoy some blueberry pancakes, hot off the griddle...

and i'll take a nice, hot cup of dark chocolate cocoa with that...

and some fuzzy slippers, please...

and a warm blanket sweater...

i'll also need a cozy blanket

and a fire burning in my fireplace...


i'm feeling warmer already...

now i think i am actually going to go make some pancakes! that photo made me hungry!
...






No comments:

Post a Comment